Monday, April 7, 2014

Another Year of Hits (Top 32 Voting)

Hey guys! As you know, I am starting up my 3rd year of being online soon, as my 2nd anniversary of being on this site is April 19th! Last Year, I hosted a 32 song competition with a full blown bracket composed of 27 #1 singles from my first year and the 5 biggest #2 singles of my first year. This year I have composed a similar bracket. However only 14 #1 tracks are competing (that's all of them from April 19th, 2013-April 10th, 2014). The other 22 songs are all the songs that peaked at #2 and #3 between April of 2013 and April of 2014. Additionally, most of the tracks that peaked at #4 within the same timespan are included.

Both Katy Perry and Lady Gaga have 4 entries (two on each side; the most).

Vote for your favorite tracks in the match ups below, and see the bracket to see what's playing what and when right above.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips